Monday, March 26, 2012

Tatterhood

Hey folks!

"Cautionary Fables and Fairy Tales"(a comic anthology my brother Shaggy and I have a story in) is fresh from the printers and available to order at the anthology's bigcartel shop. We had a lot of fun with this one, "Tatterhood" is a truly bizarre story to begin with, and coupled with my brother's writing and my cartooning I think we really did it some justice. 

Here's  4 page sample of our 16 page comic, hope you enjoy it!


  
What happens next?  Who made the clatter?? (I'll give you a hint, it aint no jolly fat man in red) You can read the continuation of this 16 page adventure story in the "Cautionary Fables and Fairy Tales" comic anthology!

200 pages of black and white fairy-tale comic goodness available as either a printed book or a digital PDF for instant downloading. Check out http://cfft.bigcartel.com/ to order 
(or http://cfftuk.bigcartel.com/ for our friends across the pond!)

Thanks gang, hope these last few days of March are being good to you!


1 comment:

chise said...

totally just got this book at Anime Boston over the weekend